Skip to main content

a lighter approach

The faintest hint of autumn is in the air.  Cooler mornings and the pale wash of light that seeps into the garden at a particular hour are indications of the seasonal change.

My approach to autumn has been a bit lighter this year, as evidenced by some of my recent creations for Somerset Life’s Autumn 2015 edition. Evidently, I was not the only one drawn to a lighter palette. Tucked inside the magazine are photos of Kathleen Beyer’s beautiful and bright Oregon home, Lisa Rode’s delightful treat bags, and Kristen Robinson’s lacey holiday cones.  

May your autumn, too, be lovely and light.

Comments

  1. The beautiful shimmer on your tag represents perfectly, this Autumnal time of the year.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment, Lynne. By the way, I've enjoyed your work in Stampington publications for quite sometime.

    My best to you- l

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment