Skip to main content

sea of imagination

After my last post, I received confirmation of publication in Somerset Life’s current summer issue. Curiously, this edition also included an article entitled, “Perfectly Pretty Packaging.” Evidently, its author, Laura L. Directo-Sardella, and I share a passion for giftwrapping and beautiful papers. Her  featured packages are so lovely.


Each time I peruse a copy of Somerset Life, I find myself captivated by its imagery and ideas. I seem to share much with its contributors and editorial staff—Christen Olivarez’s love of reading, Anita Joyce’s desire for a wildflower picnic, and Roben-Marie Smith’s joyful crafting of gift card holders. Actually the list could go on and on, including any number of Stampington and Company’s publications and artisans.


Although I am sharing a bit of my published work here, I invite you to view it in its entirety in this summer’s edition, presented amidst glistening sand and pale pink roses. Enjoy, too, all the imaginative creations and thoughts encompassed within this issue's pages. It seems there are many of us swimming in similar seas of imagination.



Comments