Skip to main content

in the green

I was delighted to be included in the Autumn 2014 issue of GreenCraft magazine and truly surprised when my son pointed out the cover caption, which referred to one of my articles.  Actually, I greeted his observation with a peal of laughter, because the project it referenced described my simple, yet somewhat humorous, attempt to find a lovely solution to a not so lovely problem-- a creative experiment that, at times, amused both family and friends.


In my GreenCraft articles, it’s easy to see how one can be inspired by the business of everyday life. Even the most ordinary activities like grocery shopping, buying stamps, or dealing with pesky pests can provide opportunities for creative exploration.  

  

Maybe that is why I enjoy so many of the Stampington and Company publications. They offer both readers and contributors an occasion to consider life from a unique perspective, one that unites simple beauty with experimentation and play. Within these publications, I am reminded again and again of the youthful inventiveness that exists within us all. 


Images:  GreenCraft Autumn 2014 Copyright © 2014 Stampington & Company, LLC


Comments