Skip to main content

picture perfect

To accompany the flower vials I mentioned a few weeks ago, I crafted two decorative paper pockets. Their design was patterned after a clothing tag that had been lying about my worktable for quite some time, seemingly vying for some creative attention.


A bit of cutting, folding and pasting was all that was required for their making, which incorporated some vintage French text, photographs, buttons and adhesive text strips. I thought they might be pretty pinned to a memo board, tied to a gift or crafted as a family memento.

Image:  Somerset Life Winter 2018 Copyright © 2018 Stampington & Company, LLC

Comments

  1. I like the way you use buttons and photographs to make a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. The photographs are from one of my favorite Seattle shops, and the buttons are family notions. Old buttons are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment