Skip to main content

crystal clear


During my travels, I’m always on the lookout for new ideas and creative supplies. And quite often, I find myself drawn to an item for no particular reason. That was certainly the case for the hanging photo holder featured in this project.  I became instantly intrigued when I eyed its spindly form suspended in the window of one of my favorite Seattle shops, The Paper Hammer.


Its metamorphosis from photo holder to funky faux chandelier took place through a series of fits and starts. However after clipping and unclipping an assortment of items, this variation became my favorite. Ever the hopeless romantic, I’d always dreamed of hanging a chandelier above a bedside table. But expense, limited electrical options and a distaste for dangling cords always preempted that little dream . . . well, at least, until this idea, which is currently featured in Somerset Home, came along. I hope others will enjoy its sparkling form as much as I have.

Image:  Somerset Home 2018 Copyright © 2018 Stampington & Company, LLC

Comments

  1. I bet this is amazing when light hits it. I love the China cups behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's lovely in the morning light. And I must thank Stampington and Company once again for a beautiful project photograph.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment